Monday, March 15, 2021

my aspergers

standing me in good stead.  the street sweeper came 8:45 am across street.  i went out to move car with  windows covered in dew i used water to wash down.  4 bottles i brought in swapped for 4 full.  it's good to be farsighted foresight even by simple o c behavior not a disorder.  

frequently i do things not being conscious why until it saves me.  tygj.

so frustrating.  i got 3 e mails usps acknowledging my claim, investigating my claim, saying it's resolved when i still haven't received my irs letter.  i am not resolved.

email preview sat mar 6, 7:48 am, us dept treasury, bureau fiscal service, philadelphia, pennsylvania, p o box 51320, 19115-6320.  through the envelope window in the picture check from kansas city, mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment