Tuesday, March 23, 2021

another day

i did ok now i'm in the trough from the crest.  i'm waiting for holds to become available.  and my back to stabilize.  my neck stopped hurting.  'secret of moon acre available.'

i keep expecting to feel great everyday and i'm told that's unrealistic.  maybe.  we'll see.  i should be able to shift the sine wave to climb at a 45 degree angle.  

auntie commented on my positivity.  i work every day very hard at it.  being my own cheerleader.  i had to if i wanted to survive my family of wolves.  making me the scapegoat made me human.  self esteem generates nurturing chemicals.  hypnosis is the conscious choosing of thoughts.  a shortcut to rewiring and self control.  i'm so glad i knew josie hadley.

i finally decided how to cut the bandana fabric.  i can make 2 oversize 1 shawl red scarves, 1 black oversize 1 shawl.  i may edge them in white.    

No comments:

Post a Comment