Monday, March 22, 2021

i'm feeling pretty good

if i can keep from re injuring myself i'm golden.  i'm glad to finally be connected to myself.  the excruciating back injury forced me to learn way more than i preferred about staying in body.  

just occurred to me diabetes is strictly a modern disease.  we limit ourselves to eating 3 big meals a day when our bodies evolved with grazing all day.  we don't eat when we're hungry, we eat by a clock.

like gout=arthritis from eating rich foods that used to be difficult to acquire.  i know refined sugar hurts my back but the wiring in my body finds sugar so comforting during stress.and everything in the modern world is stress controlled.  the best way to rule people is to make them fearful and offer a solution.

now i'm wondering if that's why the british monarchy were threatened by diana.  she may have been sacrificed because she came from love not fear.  and meghan if not for harry would have gone the same way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment