Wednesday, November 10, 2021

according to "fiddler miracle of miracles" doc

my parents loved me the best they could.  when i left home was because at 18 they for once and only tried to raise me.  too late.  and when i went back because my 'sisters' refused to help my sick parents.  i became an only child at 39.  

i don't know how average i am.  i just don't know.  i do know we feel things without filters.  we feel intuitively.  we are like chicks just out of the egg.  they expect us to respond like average but we are new and different.  

Yuval Noah Harari writes and speaks about a new people.  we're it.  our specific umbrella mutation has been murdered, stuck in attics, chained in basements traditionally.  for the first time in human history we're allowed to live and contribute.   

Christ had it right we are the least capable of surviving on our own and how the world treats us determines the course of the survival of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment