Thursday, November 4, 2021

last part to connect is sensors

i feel things others don't.  i can tell when i need more vitamin c.  i gave toke a small bottle of oxygen water.  she didn't want to take it but i insisted she try it.  she was feeling tired.  i drank one this morning my body craving it.  it makes me feel so much better.  and i think it tastes delicious.  silky in my mouth.  i can't describe it exactly accurately.  maybe i need it to heal faster.  

i'm more sensitive to what's going on in my body.  the nausea masks pinched hip nerves.  when i eat fruit drops nausea goes away and i can feel pinch in stomach.

talking to Cody about magnets it occurs to me gravity and magnetism are obviously the same.  the denser more massive an object the electrons become discrete like in a laser.  a gravitational field is an electromagnetic field.  light is scattered electrons.  lasers are discrete electrons traveling in one direction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment