Sunday, February 7, 2021

my autistic self

i've been through a lot.  i finally got confirmation for my shattered back through dr massih x rays.  i'm still processing.  

lots of changes.  covid vaccines soon.  internet went down.  i quickly for me recovered settings.  found out s v p down unsafe and c s c coverage expanded to seniors. 

neck and back stretch helping circulation in eyes, head, neck.  i'm using the subliminal to alter my chemicals.   

i got card re costco membership renewal i called this am.  i still need to call rehab, mri, taxes, prop taxes.  i'm doing life at my pace.

i have to embrace the dark parts of myself to be fully human.  autism is simply a different development schedule.  all the parts are there but like unused muscles.  development is based on survival needs.  chemicals are the basis for all life, the quantity and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment