Thursday, December 31, 2020

i'm sitting listening to kelly howell

bless covid.  because my computer time is limited (no reception at home) i'm forced to find hot spots.  i started with the secret on you tube that segued into attracting prosperity and now sound healing.  i drive to pick up senior lunch, park around corner and compute as long as i can.

i'm finally releasing my SELF.  my autism was tortured into submission.  before mom died and i wrecked my back i used to sleep 8 hours immobile.  i never needed an alarm.  i had one.  average people do.  i woke before it sounded.  i couldn't tolerate the scary noise.  

now i'm a normal aspie sleeping like a baby waking every 2 hours.  i had to learn to camouflage my tendencies to survive my family who probably had aspie traits too.  they projected their self hatred onto me until it killed them with diabetes, high blood pressure etc.  i was afraid they'd kill me.  mom threatened enough.  watching her beating alien, burning me forced me to adjust and adapt.  my family not enlightened at all.

my underlying quest for knowledge is satisfied.  i finally looked in county library found a plethora of books and movies.  

program auto updates until i publish.  then manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment