Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I CONTINUE NOT KNOWING-GENTLER LESSONS

Holy holy.  Tried to find my blogs and I was redirected to etherworld and the message my title was available so I created another hersusanstory and I now have two of the same title. 

Whew!!  Ar told me I've been sending her emails and I haven't so I guess someone has my meager 26 email addresses and is harassing folks via my list.  I know nothing.

OK I renamed the second susan blog two(II) and googled it and was directed to aspergersnextgeneration for the first time.  I still don't know what I'm doing and the internet is wonderfully forgiving and gentle in its lessons and corrections. 

Got kicked off the comptr and got anothr one.  Riting shorthand is fun.  Only hope I can remember my conjunctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment