Tuesday, December 21, 2021

autism is integration of reptile brain

only took 71 years to grow into my brain.   40 % of population still functioning from primitive brain.  those who won't see reality of viral situation.  hopefully they'll only infect and kill off each other solving over population and the resultant pollution, resources allocation, etc.  i recognize and assimilate the chemicals and thoughts.  i can change my thoughts and the resultant chemicals instead of the other way around.

i'm not used to feeling this calm, used to feel like the end of the world.  fear and alarm bells doom and death.  my family attacking me.  tough when those nearest and dearest trample me and my feelings.  

sunny vale library has so many autism books for kids.  since i never had family acceptance i can re raise myself.  

i don't know if i'm just solitary or freaked by my past terrible interactions with predatory people.  some animals are solitary some herders.

No comments:

Post a Comment