Wednesday, December 1, 2021

a d d or distraction

the ability to distract oneself from sadness, negativity or criticism has served me well.  also the ability to hyper focus.  two sides to the same coin.  not a disability but an unique ability surely.  home 1 pm 'gigi' the musical of a groomed courtesan who marries.  i don't understand how this is acceptable.  the old me found it entertaining the now me is horrified.                                                                                                                                                    totally relaxed while watching 'Poirot's the labors of Hercules' i experienced 2 body quakes the first so strong it almost bounced me out of the bed.  it came from my solar plexus.  not muscles discharging electricity like a twitch.  a sudden surge of energy.  nothing like an external linear surface twitch.  this lasted.  3 dimensional.  the opposite of a stabbing.  Agatha Christie depicts the ultimate predator without compassion or guilt.  like my sisters.  perfectly camouflaged to appear human.        


No comments:

Post a Comment