Monday, January 31, 2022

sigourney weaver and popularity

asp fascination with predators.  working at good will clients would follow me around.  i had to remind them to continue their jobs.  she is on the cusp of predator/prey.  that's what is fascinating watching 'aliens'.  she goes from one to the other.  i could never understand my family hating me and the kids at school loving me.  i have it too.  some people come after me to use me others are afraid of me.  mom said i was 1 of 2 people she was afraid of.  shocked me after all the times she threatened to kill me.  

that's the celebrity aura.  we're fascinated watching due to our hunter genetics.  always on the prowl.  stars watched from a safe distance.  explains stalkers too.  trying to capture that predator safely.  owning that guard dog ensuring safety.  

aspergers autism is all about distance.  we go within for peace from a jumbled incoherent world.  we construct our own filters over time but we can't deny physical reality.  i think that's why videos are crucial to constructing filters.  they teach alternate realities possibilities.  beyond a small existence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment