Saturday, December 21, 2013

Feeling frantic-or frenetic

My inner child is fighting to get out.  I'm tired and frenzied at the same time.  Maybe I'm tired from having to control myself   all  the time, a valuable survival skill.  Not as useful today.  Just tiring.  I need help and I'm learning to ask for help

Surprise, surprise, Tomas has the same problem.  He has too many people to ask and they have no discernible boundaries.

Finding respectful people to help seems to be a problem on the planet.  Trust.  Trustworthy.

Went to Srs. to print out Faith Ptg. proposal and Sydney had to help.  I nu-stepped and showered.

Went to St. Justin's and the library and home and rest.

Called Tomas to see how the cleaning went and he said he'd "just puked out his guts" so I went into rescuer mode and stopped at Golden Crown for hot-sour soup.  Of course, I do need him healthy if he's to tear down the trellis.  So my behavior may be self-serving.  Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment