Tuesday, August 27, 2024

aspies perception of the universe

Shakespeare was accurate.  the universe is within.  how did he know?  maybe aspies are a throwback to nomads.  to quote swami beyondananda "I no mad at you, you no mad at me."  we have a different perception of ownership.  I am owned by my house, car, body, things.  I'm responsible for caring for these things.  they own me I don't own them unless I can walk away from them.  like in Harold and Maude she throws the engagement ring into the bay so she'll always know where it is.  

with unlimited funds i'd live in a retirement community and be chauffeured everywhere.  own the minimum.  be free.  

I love that everyone gets to be their favorite rock star.  my childhood everyone was required to look talk, be part of the herd.  no room for individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment